Vainglory Championship 2017 @ STGCC Mechanics, Rules & Regulations
- Game Settings
- Format: Single Elimination (Knockout Elimination / Quarter Finals / Semi Finals) + 3rd/4th, Best of 3 Series || Finals, Best of 5 Series
- Game Type: Draft Mode
- Teams : 3 main players with one sub
- Open to all SEA region
- Players/Teams are required to play LIVE if their team qualifies for the OFFLINE FINALS (4 teams)
- Players are to report 30 minutes before their match starts
- Once Players are Ready, they are to Signal the Game Marshal before Commencing
- Upon Match Completion, Players are to shake hands with each other as a showcase of Sportsmanship
- Should a Player/Team arrive 5 minutes after the current match has commenced, that player/team will automatically forfeit their rights to participate in the tournament (case by case basis)
- If a Player/Team has not arrived at the Venue with the organizer’s acknowledgment, the next Team on standby will commence their Match first
- Participating Players/Teams are to be on standby 15 minutes before match completion. Failure to do so may result in a Forfeit
- Match Scores are to be updated by the Winning Team to the Game Marshal via team captain upon Match completion through screen shot to verify if no Game Marshal is spectating (i.e. Name, Score [2-1, 2-0)
- Any rule violation (regardless of glitches, bugs, abuse of in-game mechanics, unsportsmanlike behavior [i.e. swearing, taunting, hostile acts towards personnel/equipment) may result in Warnings, Forfeits or Bans for the entire duration of the Tournament (covered under the Offenses Tab)
- In the case of any game disputes (case by case), the Game Marshal has the final say towards any outcomes that might derive thereafter
- Late Arrival/Tardiness: 1 Warning
- Swearing, Taunting: 1 Warning
- Refusal of Compliance: 1 Warning
- Intentional Delay (Both Off & In-Game): 1 Warning
- Creating Un-Necessary Ruckus/Being Extremely Loud: 1 Warning
- Disruption through Actions for Self-Benefit: Forfeit
- Abuse of In-game Mechanics: Forfeit
- Abuse of Equipment: Forfeit
- Abuse towards Player/Marshal: Forfeit & Ban from the Tournament
- Players are not to register more than once using their other accounts for another team: Ban
Upon receiving 3 Warnings (accumulated), a Forfeit will be issued
- General Rules
- Each Team/s are entitled to have a maximum of 4 Members ONLY. (This includes 3 Main Players & 1 Reserve. All of the members must be in the same Vainglory In-game Team)
- A Maximum of 2 Teams are allowed per Guild/Organization
- Only Players with Registered SEA Server Accounts are allowed to join the tournament.
- There will be Strictly NO BORROWING of accounts.
- Only the Admins or Game Marshals are allowed to stream/post/spectate the game.
- Official schedules for each match will be announced on the Tournament B
- ASIA reserves the right to modify the rules and regulations at any time without prior notice.
- In the case which a team decides to forfeit or is disqualified, the opposing team will given an Auto Default.
- Players/Teams must be able to attend the OFFLINE FINALS on the 10th September 2017 at their OWN EXPENSE.
- ASIA has the right to change the teams should the teams not be able to attend the OFFLINE FINALS.
- Pre-Tournament Rules
- Registered Teams must pass the SCREENING given by the OFFICIAL ADMINS to qualify.
- ONLY PLAYERS REGISTERED CAN PLAY IN THE TOURNAMENT! Players who have changed their IGN must inform the Admins IMMEDIATELY! To prevent any problems, please refrain from changing your IGN for the duration of the Tournament.
- Strictly no changing of players allowed after the team rosters are locked.
- Pre-Match Rules
- TEAM/s must CONFIRM that they are AVAILABLE on the POSSIBLE TIME OF MATCHES to avoid disqualifications.
- Team players MUST be online so that the Game Marshal can add the players BEFORE the Start of the Match.
- A team of at least 3 must be online and ready (and added the spectator) by the 1st 15 minutes of Start T
- In the case of a Team having less than 3 Members available, the 1st Game would be forfeited
- Players are allowed an additional 5 Minutes to get the team online for the 2nd game for BO3 or BO5.
- Strictly no 1 vs 3 allowed.
- Bracket Information
- Round of 32 (best of three)
- Round of 16 (best of three)
- Quarter Finals (best of three)
- Semi Finals (best of three)
- 3rd/4th Playoff (best of three)
- Finals (best of five)
- No Spectator allowed from both teams.
- All matches will be played under Draft Mode.
STRICTLY No Stand-in players. (Only players registered under respective teams are qualified to play)
- In case of a lag in draft mode or crash, players must select the same heroes as before.
- A game ends when a Vain is destroyed or either team has surrendered.
- Player Participation Release
By participating in a Tournament, you, as a Player, hereby grant to GAM3.ASIA & its Partners, permission to record, videotape and photograph the Player’s voice, name (including Player name, username, avatar, gamertag or equivalent), image, likeness and to use such recordings, images and information, as well as Player’s biographical information (“Player Information”), for all purposes in connection with the Tournament, including, without limitation, recording and exhibiting Tournament gameplay, presenting and/or otherwise displaying Tournament results on the Tournament website and other online and offline destinations; recording, tabulating, presenting and/or otherwise displaying gameplay information pertaining to Player and Player’s Team’s performance. All Player Information, including images, audio recordings, databases of information, bracket information, etc., made in connection with the tournament will be owned by GAM3.ASIA & its Partners, which they may use, license, transfer or assign, in its sole discretion.
- Coverage & Broadcast Rights
GAM3.ASIA & its Partners reserves exclusive right to the coverage of the GAM3.ASIA’S Vainglory Championship. This includes all forms of transmission, including live broadcasts/streams and other broadcasts including post production work. GAM3.ASIA & its Partners can assign the coverage rights of a match or of several matches to a third party,in this case express permission must be obtained & terms and conditions would have to be arranged with GAM3.ASIA & its Partners before the match.
- Right to Publish
Tournament Organizers shall have the right to publish a statement declaring that a Team and/or Player has been penalized. Any Players and/or Team which may be referenced in such declaration hereby waives any right to legal action against GAM3.ASIA & its Partners in connection with such announcement, including, without limitation, causes of action for breach, defamation and/or violations of rights of privacy or publicity.
- Unforeseen Circumstances
These rules are an attempt to ensure that the Tournament runs fairly and as smoothly as possible. However, unforeseen circumstances may require a special response, and for that reason the Tournament Organizers reserves the right to change any of the tournament rules or remove any Player at any time, for any reason, at their sole discretion.
- Agreement to Official Rules
By participating in the Tournament, you, as a Player, fully and unconditionally accepts these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Tournament. Receipt of any Prize is contingent upon Playerʼs compliance with all of these Official Rules and satisfactory completion of any and all documentation necessary to effectuate payment (including tax forms or equivalent, as required by law). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Vainglory Championship 2017 Time Schedule [32 Team Base]
(21st – 25th August 2017 & 10 Sept 2017)
- Monday (21st August: 1800 – 2200 Hours)
- First half of RO32
- Tuesday (22nd August: 1800 – 2200 Hours)
- Second half of RO32
- Thursday (24th August: 1800 – 2200 Hours)
- Friday (25th August: 1800 – 2200 Hours)
- Quarter Finals
- Sunday (10th September: 1200 – 2100)
- Semi Finals
- 3rd/4th Playoffs